The 2023 FMB World Tour season is upon us, riders. We’re keeping the momentum rolling after a strong finish to the 2022 season (aka 38 events in 12 countries, three new Red Bull Rookie of the Year Award winners, and five Best Trick Award winners) and getting started on an exciting season ahead. If you’re ready to train harder, go bigger, and take on the challenge of competition, then you’ll be happy to know that Member Licenses for the 2023 season are now available.
Take a look at the following breakdown of 2023 Member Licenses available to make sure you’re registering for the right one:
FMB World Tour License
- Required for entry in FMB Diamond, Gold and Silver level events (Bronze events are optional).
- Required to be listed on the FMB World Ranking and the SWC Standings.
- Includes an individual rider profile on the FMB World Tour website. Athletes can update their sponsors, profile pic and bio information for public display.
- Cost: EUR 100 per year
FMB Amateur License
- Required for entry in Bronze level events (FMB World Tour License is valid as well).
- Required to be listed in FMB Amateur Cup Standings.
- Cost: None
Your 2023 Member License will grant you entry to some of the world’s best bike parks and riding facilities where you’ll be able to train and compete alongside some of your favourite athletes.
If you have any questions, feel free to message us at email@example.com.
Once you’ve got yourself up for the season ahead, take a look at the growing list of events on the 2023 FMB World Tour calendar and start mapping out where you’ll be competing this year.