FMB World Tour Factory Team information & registration
Become a part of the FMB World Tour with your Factory Team and take part in a thrilling battle for the FMB Factory Team title 2017!
Benefits for FMB Factory Teams:
- All Factory Teams are included in the FMB World Tour Factory Team Ranking
- Comprehensive Factory Team profile on fmbworldtour.com including company logo, link to company website, athletes profiles & achievements
- Regular integration of FMB World Tour Factory Team Ranking (& teams) in all FMB World Tour communication channels
- Press release announcing FMB World Tour Factory Team Ranking incl. all participating teams (Logo, Link, Top-Athletes)
- 5 action photos of athletes per season provided for online PR use of Factory Team
- Integration of Factory Team videos on FMB World Tour Youtube channel and website (if provided by Factory Team)
Factory Team regulations:
- The company needs to register as FMB World Tour Factory Team and purchase a Factory Team license
- The Factory Team needs to register a minimum of 2 athletes in order to be listed as a Factory Team
- Each athlete can bring in a maximum of 3 results into the ranking
- The results of maximum 4 different Factory Team athletes are counting towards the Factory Team ranking
- The top6 results of team athletes according to the regulations above will count towards the Factory Team ranking
Factory Team License:
- 700 EUR (+VAT for German based teams) Factory Team license fee per team per season (not including athlete licenses).
- Athlete licenses can be acquired by company (during the online registration of the Factory Team) or athlete.
Benefits Factory Team Champions:
- 3 pictures of prize giving for own use
- FMB World Tour Factory Team Trophy
- Use of „FMB World Tour Factory Team Champion 2017“ logo on products, advertisement, athlete’s jerseys, etc.